Ingredients - makes 1 large tin
3 cups Alara Scottish Oats, milled into fine flower with a blender
5 tsp baking powder
1 cup coconut sugar
pinch of salt
8 brown bananas
6 tbsp coconut oil
5 tbsp agave syrup
2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180c and grease a loaf tin with a little coconut oil ensuring the entire surface is covered.
2. In a bowl combine your ground scottish oats, baking powder, coconut sugar, salt and lucuma, mix and set aside.
3. Place the bananas, coconut oil, agave syrup and vanilla essence into a blender and mix until light and fluffy.
4. Fold your wet mixture into the dry bowl and stir until it is completely combined
5. Transfer half the mixture to another bowl and stir through the cocoa powder and cacao nibs.
6. Add the chopped walnuts to the other half.
7. Spoon the mixtures alternating as you go into the prepared loaf tin. Bake for 45-60 minutes. Leave to cool in the tin or on a wire rack.